The company GMT Super Gloves (referred to as "we", "us" or "Company") hereby declares that it respects your privacy, and its primary concern is the effective protection and security of your personal data. Therefore, the Company is bound to the users of this site (referred to as "users", "visitors", "customers", "you", "yours") to protect their personal data and processes their personal information (referred to as "personal information", "personal data", "pp" or "pd") in a transparent manner.
In this context, the Company shall be bound to keep and process personal data respecting the provisions of the applicable national and EU legislation, in particular, accepts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personal data and to fulfil security conditions in order to prevent in any manner, where possible, loss of data, unlawful or improper use, as well as unauthorized access to them.
1. Who we are
GMT Super Gloves is a company registered in Singapore. The business details are:
Distinctive Title: GMT Super Gloves
Business Name: GMT International Super Gloves Pte. Ltd.
Address: 51, Goldhill Plaza 07-10/11, 308900 Singapore
Phone.: +65 6690 5895
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal information means the information that relates to you and includes, for example, your name, your email address, your physical address, your tax ID, the IP address (only when we have collected it in conjunction with direct identification information) or the information you submitted by contacting us.
The personal data we collect, and process depends on the purpose of your visit and the services or products you have purchased or agreed to receive from us.
- is addressed to natural persons who are mere visitors to the Company's website, existing or potential customers of the Company or authorized representatives of existing or potential customers of the Company.
3. Purposes of collection of personal data
The personal data you provide us with will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of business meetings and participation in conferences, seminars and other events, we collect personal data at the request of the data subject and in the context of entering into and executing a contract in accordance with article 6 par.1 para.b'.
- for the purpose of expressing interest prior to a commercial transaction we collect personal data at the request of the data subject and in the context of entering into and executing a contract in accordance with article 6 par.1 para.b'.
- for the purpose of invoicing, registering orders in company’s data systems, as well as agreeing and making payments we collect personal data at the request of the data subject and in the context of entering into and executing a contract in accordance with article 6 par.1 para.b'.
- for the purpose of recruiting, managing of employees’ leaves and resignations, making the payroll payment of employees and business associates of the Company, as well as any provision of private health insurance to them and the transfer of their data to any company's physician, we collect personal data in the context of entering into and executing a contract in accordance with article 6 par.1 para.b', as well as personal data necessary for the fulfillment of the employer's obligations, job security, safeguarding public health in accordance with article 9 par.2 para.b', or i' of the Regulation.
- for the purpose of purchasing raw materials, materials and other services from suppliers (placing orders, executing orders, receiving raw materials, goods and finished products or services, making payments) we collect personal data in the context of a contract concluded and under execution in accordance with article 6 par.1 para.b' of the Regulation.
- for the purpose of posting photos and other identifying information of employees and partners on the Company's website, we collect personal data upon consent of the data subject in accordance with article 6 par.1 of the Regulation.
The Company will collect, keep and process personal data limited to a strict minimum and to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data will be processed both by automated means and other than by automated means which will form part of a filing system.
4. The kind of personal data we collect
Personal Data means any information about a person from which that person can be identified. The concept of personal data does not include any anonymous personal data from which the natural person is not identifiable.
Due to the above-mentioned processing purposes, as described under -3, we may collect and process personal data that we have indicatively categorized as follows:
- for the purpose of business meetings and attendance at seminars, conferences and other events, we collect the following information: company name or full name, location, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
- for the purpose of expressing interest prior to a commercial transaction, we collect the following information: full name, company, work position, e-mail address, telephone number.
- for the purpose of invoicing, registering orders in the Company's systems, as well as agreeing and making payments, the following information: full name, invoicing data, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Public Financial Service, credit and debit card data, bank account, bank account beneficiary details.
- for the purpose of recruiting, managing of employees’ leaves, redundancies and voluntary retirements, , making the payroll payment of employees and business associates of the Company, posting of photographs and other identifying data of employees and business associates on the Company's website, as well as for providing them with private health insurance, but also for the transfer of their (medical) data to the physician of the Company, we collect the data that are required by each applicable law (when it requires the collection and processing of data) , and indicatively the following information: full name, father’s name, mother’s name, identity card number, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, marital status, education, educational level, professional training and expertise, work experience, personal interview data, personal CV and any letters of recommendation, SSN (Social Security Number) and social security data, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Public Financial Service, recruitment date, salary, fees and allowances, bank account data.
- for the purpose of purchasing raw materials, materials and other services from suppliers (placing orders, executing orders, receiving raw materials, goods and finished products or services, making payments) we collect full tax details of suppliers, which coincide with the details of natural persons in the cases of sole proprietorships & freelancers (name, activity, address - registered office, tax authority, VAT number, Telephone, email). Details of suppliers' bank accounts.
- for the purpose of posting photos and other identifying information of employees and partners on the Company's website, we collect the image of the person.
In each case of collecting Personal Data, we will maintain them in a transparent and accurate manner and in accordance with the principle of data minimization. For this purpose, please let us know about any changes to your personal data so that they always meet reality.
5. Consequences of non-consent to the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data is by no means obligatory. In any case, the non-provision of personal data which have been categorized "mandatory" may prevent us from fulfilling the above-mentioned processing purposes or from fulfilling any contractual relationship. Failure to provide other non-mandatory personal data may under no circumstances affect our service provision. Further, in case you want to withdraw your consent kindly send an email to
6. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be processed by natural and/or legal persons, established within and/or outside the European Union, who act in the name and on behalf of the Company based on specific contractual obligations in compliance with the law provisions and GDPR.
Furthermore, the transfer of personal data will only take place in compliance with legal obligations in the context of executing an order of public authorities and in the exercise of seniority before the judicial and administrative authorities.
To facilitate the achievement of our purposes, which are stated above, we may transmit, disclose, grant access to your personal data or share it with third parties. In this case, third parties may be:
- Any third party that provides management, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telesales, telecommunications, payment or any other kind of services or supports the operation of our business.
- Any third party that provides customer service or fulfillment of customer requests
- Other partners who provide our company with data centers or servers or software products
- Lawyers, law firms and legally operating debtor information companies, in accordance with what is specifically defined by the current legislation
- Public services, judicial authorities, regulatory bodies and organizations, regardless of jurisdiction or degree, as long as this is required by the Law, Court Decision, Regulation, Directive, order, opinion, circular, etc.
- Auditors, accountants, notaries, lawyers, bailiffs or other financial or professional advisors in accordance with what is specifically defined by the current legislation
- Our special or universal successors, in the event of a sale, disposition, merger, liquidation of our business.
7. Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
The Company recognizes that the protection of personal data and privacy is a fundamental right and that high standards in this regard contribute to trust in the digital economy and to the development of trade. In the context of our contractual obligations, the Company may transmit and disclose personal data to countries outside the European Union, expressly including storing them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. The management of the databases and the processing of personal data will always be done within the framework of the stated processing purposes and in accordance with the applicable law for the protection of personal data and to ensure a high level of protection of personal data. In particular, for the transfer of personal data, the Company undertakes that the requirements of the law regarding transfers will be fully met, subject to appropriate guarantees, including binding corporate rules, and derogations for special situations according to the terms of the current legislation.
8. Retention Period of Personal Data
The Personal Data submitted to the above -3-processing purposes will be kept by the Company for the period strictly necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes, including for the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or informational requirements and obligations, as well as for the fulfillment of tasks performed in the public interest.
With respect to the Personal Data processed for the provision of contractual services, the Company may continue to store such Data for a longer period as it may be necessary to protect and safeguard the legitimate interests of the Company in relation to any liability and/or legal claims associated with the fulfillment of our statutory purposes.
In some cases, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, and you could not be identified. We may also use this information for statistical and research purposes for indefinite time.
9. The Rights of the Subject of Personal Data
You may exercise your rights below and within the limits set out in the more specific provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely:
- The right to access your Personal Data, which means your right to be informed by the Company whether your Data are processed and accessed (Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The right to rectification and erasure (the right to forgiveness) means the right to correct any inaccurate information and the right to delete your data if there is a legitimate interest in such deletion (Articles 16-17 of Regulation 679/2016), with the express reservation of any superior interest of the Company or a legal obligation to maintain personal data.
- The right to restrict processing means your right to request the suspension of processing when you have a legitimate interest (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The right of portability means your right to receive your Data relating to a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format, as well as your right to request that data be forwarded to other data controllers (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The right of objection means your right to oppose to the processing of your Data when there is a legitimate interest under the terms and conditions of Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016.
- The right to withdraw your consent within the limits and provisions of the law.
- The right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of your Data being processed unlawfully.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to
You will not need to pay any fees to access your personal data or to exercise your rights. However, we may impose a reasonable fee if your claim is manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of its recurring nature. Also, in such a case, we may refuse to respond to your request.
The Company will put every possible effort to respond to your requests within one (1) month of their submission. In any case, if due to the complexity or volume of your requests we require more time, we will inform you promptly.
10. Protection of Personal Data
In order to protect your personal data, we have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures. In this context, we regularly review our security systems and restrict access to your personal data only to authorized people who are expressly bound to observe these data as strictly confidential.
11. Output of processing purposes and impact assessment on privacy
The Company has captured the purposes of processing Personal Data in the Company's Record of Processing Activities. The Record of Processing Activities shall at least provide the following information:
(i) the name and contact details of the controller and, where applicable, the joint controller, the controller’s representative and the data protection officer;
the purposes of the processing;
(ii) a description of the categories of data subjects and of the categories of personal data;
the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(iii) where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization, including the identification of that third country or international organization and, in the case of transfers referred to in the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), the documentation of suitable safeguards;
(iv) where possible, the envisaged time limits for delete of the different categories of data;
where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures referred to in Article 32(1).
Based on this Record of Processing Activities, as periodically updated, the Company undertakes to produce periodic impact assessments of the above treatments and of any incidents of violation to the subjects of the Personal Data.
The Company uses Processors who provide reasonable assurances about the protection of personal data and the subject of such Data. They contribute to the Company and expressly commit themselves to the protection of your Personal Data by means of a contract or other legal instrument which defines the subject matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, as well as the rights and obligations of the Data Processor.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data, please contact us at
1. The cookies policy and how it affects you
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a site stores on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally the electronic device you use to browse the Company's Website. There are two different types of cookies, permanent and temporary (cookies for sessions). Permanent cookies are saved as a file on your computer or mobile for a period of not more than 12 months. Cookies for sessions are temporary and disappear when you close the session in the browser.
It is easy to delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using the browser. See “Privacy & Security” in the settings of your browser for instructions on how to manage and delete cookies. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notice each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Note that you will not be able to use all features if you turn off cookies.
3. The types of cookies we use
3.1 Cookies, Analytics and Traffic data
Analytics cookies and traffic data store information about the number of visits to the Company's website, the usual duration of navigation, through which 'online route’ visitors reached the Company's website and what options they make when navigating.
The information collected by this process helps us analyze our visitors' profile, check whether our site meets their needs and make any improvements. Analytics cookies and traffic data do not collect or store your personal information, such as your name or address, and therefore cannot personally identify you.
3.2 Cookies used when completing electronic questionnaires
3.3 Third party cookies
4. Google Analytics
5. How to control cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or on any portable electronic device, you can modify the cookie settings. The process of modifying cookie settings varies depending on your browser. For the best possible navigation on our website, we encourage you not to prevent cookies from being stored.
In case you choose to modify your computer or portable device settings in such a way that it rejects the cookies sent from our site, we declare that we bear no responsibility for its reduced functionality.
Cookies list used by the Company:
The name changes per user and visit.
|Defines the session of a single user.
|Stores the cookie consent of the user.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property- id>.
6. Accept installation of cookies - Deactivation of cookies
To learn more about cookies settings for different browsers, the following links may help you. Alternatively, click on 'Help' in your browser or refer to the program information.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
7. Legal notice
The collection of all data which is either sent by users or collected during navigation - browsing and use of the website is carried out in accordance with the provisions of national and EU legislation for the protection of personal data, the privacy and confidentiality of information, as applicable.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this policy. Please refer to this website regularly to review any changes to the cookies policy or any additional information.
(Date of last amendment: 24/8/2022)